These are some of the photos that were shown at the 50th Anniversary of Rochdale Sub Aqua Club.
Posts Tagged ‘Scapa Flow’
Photos taken at Scapa Flow between 1987 and 1995.
These are a selection of pictures taken at Scapa by Paul Smith. There are no pictures of dolphins but there are some of the “big boats” that were floating about in the bay. Plus the lift for getting us out of the water on the Jean Elaine.
- General Photos - Lyness, The Italian Chapel, The fort.
- Underwater - Photos of life on the wrecks.
- Wrecks - Diving the wrecks and bits of metal.
These are a selection of Steve’s photos. Make sure that you look at the ones with the Dolphins.
There are quite a few photos from the 2009 Scapa Flow trip already on the site but there are some that need a special mention, if only to explain so that nobody gets the wrong idea.
A selection of photos from this years trip to Scapa Flow in the Orkneys.
- Boats - Jeane Elaine and other ‘boats’
- Italian Chapel
- Scapa Flow
- The Old Man
- Other Photos - Photos with some explanation.
Photos by Paul Smith